Available to try out
Multicontrol MCM & MCK
Multicontrol COOL MCC
The Multicontrol compact MCK is a compact expansion- and pressure maintenance unit. The pressure-less (0,5 bar safety valve) expansion vessel is added to the control unit and unlike diaphragm expansion vessels, 100% of the MCK vessel volume is useable. Inside the vessel the plant medium and the atmosphere are separated by a high quality changeable membrane.
A higher range of use is given by the three systems: „solo“, „duo“ „maxi“, “twin” and the standard extending up of the working pressure range.
Capacity: from 45 to 500 litres
Usable upper working pressure: 4,0; 5,6; 6,6 or 8,1 bar
Multicontril modular MCM is an expansion- and pressure maintenance unit in modular design for combination with pressure-less EG expansion vessels (safety valve 0,5 bar).
Thanks to the four systems „solo“, „duo“, „maxi“ and „twin“, as well as standard extending the upper working pressure range up to 16 bars, the Multicontrol modular MCM is suitable for a wide range of applications.
The system can be adjusted to the individual needs of our clients with regard to working pressure, temperature and expansion volume.
There is a possibility to use a dual main vessel system for 100% security.
Topcontrol modular MCM is an expansion- and pressure maintenance unit in modular design for combination with pressure-less EG expansion vessels (safety valve 0,5 bar).
Using electronic speed-controlled pressure maintaining pumps and electric overflow valves a huge scope of applications of the single device types is possible. TCM is available in four systems: solo“, „duo“, „maxi“ and „twin“. useable upper working pressure up to 23,5 bar.
The possibility to externally set the desired pressure value means, that TCM is highly elastic and can be adjusted to meet a variety of expectations.
The main idea behind EDER Multicontrol cool MCC series is similar to the conception of MCM series. The difference lies in materials used in MCC systems:
- Vessel produced of corrosion-resistant, stainless steel (already prepared ex works for thermic insulating on site)
- Especially flexible and diffusion resistant membrane
- Corrosion resistant collection tray produced of special synthetic material for controlled condensate collection (available as ideal accessory)
- Perfectly pre-assembled control-unit with thermal separation between the compact hydraulic and control electronics upper part
- Corrosion-resistant materials in all device areas where condensation can be expected
- Serially degassing device, make-up module as optional accessory available
- Low noise pressurization pump (1x100%)
- Serially lowest temperature at the connection point down to -10°C; individual solutions for higher demands available on request
Closed, pressure-less vessels, designed for storing the expansion volume. Standard capacity: from 200 to 10.000 liters
Designed for protection of membranes and other parts of the system.
Capacity: from 100 to 3.000 liters
(higher capacities available on request)
Adequate water treatment protects the heating system from building-up of minerals inside the heating system. Elko-mat EDER MWE and R-MWE modules (both designed for water softening), as well as elko-mat EDER MVE (designed for complete demineralization of water) are well suited for the treatment of make-up water.
MULTICONTROL AUTOFILL MCA
Multicontrol autofill solo MCA is designed for automatic, amount controlled make-up of special mediums from a storage vessel.
- Circulation function enables forced mixing of the medium in the vessel before make-up.
- Perfect adjustment of the make-up device and the EDER MCA-G storage vessel.
- Low noise self-priming make-up pump.
- Multicontrol autofill vessel MCA-G produced of high media resistant synthetic material and strengthened, torsion resistant galvanized steel pipe grid coat.
- Collecting pipe connection for controlled media return to the vessel.
Check out our offer
Pressure maintenance devices designed specifically to meet the special requirements of air-conditioning and cooling systems
- temperature differences within the system
- temperature variations at the location of installation
- Expansion vessels
- Preliminary tanks
- Water treatment
- Multicontrol Autofill MCA
Main benefits of EDER Multicontrol and Topcontrol devices:
- perfekcyjność zastosowań
- security thanks to the highest quality and attention to detail
- exceptionally silent work
- optimal degassing
- cutting-edge electronics and control technology
- compact construction of MCK series
- modular construction of MCM and TCM series
- Austrian quality
- Decades of experience
- Long-term trust and partnership